Online Registration is now closed.
REGISTRATION FEES (IN EURO):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Fees exclude 19% VAT
| ||Registration before and including 06 November, 2017 ||Registration from 07 November, 2017 |
|Commercial Participants||€900 + VAT ||€1900 + VAT|
|Academic Participants ||€500 + VAT||€800 + VAT|
|Clinician Participants (HCPs)||€500 + VAT||€800 + VAT|
|Packages including Hotel|
Minimum 2 nights 13-15 November
€140 per night inc
(Single room)breakfast, VAT, city tax
Discounts on registration fees
(not incl. hotel)
|20% reduction for groups of over 3 participants||20% reduction for groups of over 3 participants|
REGISTRATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES INCLUDE:
- Participation in all sessions and roundtables
- Entrance to the exhibition
- An invitation to the Welcome Networking Reception
- Lunch and coffee breaks as per the breaks in the programme
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR Group Registration:
Delegate Service Specialist
Tel. +359 2 8082110
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done during the registration process by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or after completing the registration process by bank transfer (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: PMed 2017 Congress, Berlin, (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing Number: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 693980-52-951
IBAN No: CH03 0483 5069 3980 5295 1
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged at the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received until and including October 14, 2017 - full refund.
- Cancellations received between October 15 and November 02, 2017 - 50% will be refunded.
- As of November 03, 2017 - no refund will be made.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.